Today I am grateful for the preceptors that are helping me stay safe for me, my patients and my team. To teach me all they know to be the best nurse possible. Universe give me the strength to stay open to all this guidance.
Sending love to the universe.
- track on my fitness pal
- 10,000 steps
- pass my math test
- go to bed hungry and stay in bed.
- for my RN job
- my amazing friends who have supported me through this process
- the knowledge to realize I did the right thing by leaving
FIRST DAY OF MY BIG GIRL JOB!
- for being chosen out of a group of 17,000 people for a new grad nursing position at the 7th best hospital in the US.
- my nursing education that has got me this far.
- for all the people in my life that have mentored and helped me get this far in my nursing career. I couldn’t have done this without you….you are all wonderful:)
- Track my meals on my fitness pal.
- 10,000 steps on my fitbit.
- replace negative self talk with positive.
- STAY ON THE MEAL PLAN!
Have a great day everyone!!
- track my meals- I did track my meals. however, i did slip up when i went to my moms house. she has all the good food there. so i did have chip, yogurt and nuts. but i do expect it. i was craving sugar. it was the nervousness of starting work. i accept my mistake and love my self.
- 10,000 steps on my fitbit- check!
- morning mediation filling my mind with positive messages. - Check
- today I am grateful for the apartment over my head to help me keep dry over this rainy day.
- today i am grateful for my mom, who has the ability to take care of me while i start my journey to begin my career.
- track my meals
- 10,000 steps on my fitbit
- morning mediation filling my mind with positive messages.
have a beautiful day everyone. make it great!!:)